Hello Wonderwood People!
Just a few days to Halloween – I can not wait! – and with today’s tutorial I try to give you some of my Halloween Spirit!
I hope you like this tutorial!
I loved so much make and edit the Stop Motion part! It was a long time since I wanted to try this technique! And I hope in the future I’ll have more time to create more.
Let me know what do you think ♥
♥ You can find this Planchette here: www.etsy.com/shop/BlueInWonderwood ♥
What I use in this tutorial:
– Polymer Clay
– Iridescent powder
– Moon Stone
– Black acrylic
♥ If you like my art, please support me: like, share and comment.
I appreciate everything you’ll do for me ♥
CONTACTS & WHERE TO FIND ME:
● YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/BlueinWonderwood
● INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/blueinwonderwood/
● FB: www.facebook.com/BlueInWonderWood/
● GMAIL: BlueinWonderwood@gmail.com
● ETSY: www.etsy.com/shop/BlueInWonderwood
● REDBUBBLE: http://www.redbubble.com/people/bluewonderwood
● SOCIETY6: society6.com/blueinwonderwood
● BEHANCE: www.behance.net/BlueinWonderwood
● VIMEO: vimeo.com/blueinwonderwood
Music credits: “Gone Beyond” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License